In-Kind Donation Information
Sign up to receive our weekly e-newsletter!
Ways to Donate In-Kind:
Donated goods allow us to provide for our clients while keeping cash donations available to help where only cash will do! They are essential to the day-to-day operations of GRACE. Please consider donating items or conducting a drive at your church, school or workplace.
View our Food Pantry Needs List here.
View our Community Clinic Needs List here.
View our In-Kind Donation Wish List here.
Christmas Cottage is a GRACE program that provides new, unwrapped gifts to families facing financial hardship due to limited income or recent emergency. Each qualified family is given a hypothetical “budget” that allows the parents to “purchase” donated toys, home goods and appliances in a private, store-like setting. This unique approach allows families to budget their resources and select unique presents while preserving the family’s dignity. Over 2,500 individuals and families are served at Christmas Cottage each holiday season.
The GRACE Christmas Cottage is a wonderful program that is a reflection of this community’s spirit of giving! If you would like more information about donations, volunteering or gift bells, please contact the GRACE Volunteer Coordinator.
Use these links to help spread Holiday cheer:
Christmas Cottage FAQ
See the Christmas Toy Wish List here
To learn more about this program read the Christmas Cottage Packet.
Click here for a list of items we accept.
112 N. Scribner Street
Grapevine, TX 76051
Summer Hours: Monday – Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Should be taken to GRACEful Buys, our upscale resale store at 418 E. Northwest Hwy in Grapevine. To schedule a furniture only pickup, please call 817-305-4673.
Items Not Accepted:
GRACE accepts most household items for donations, and we proudly sell much of what we cannot give away to our clients at our resale stores, which in turn, raises money for client programs. Each donation is used!
These items that GRACE can not accept are:
- Mattresses or Sleeper Sofas. GRACE cannot store large items like mattresses, nor can we sell used mattresses legally because they pose a sanitary hazard. Please do not bring your mattresses to GRACE.
- Computers and computer monitors. Currently, GRACE does not have the capacity to test and store computer equipment.Please click here for a listing of electronic recycling locations from the City of Grapevine.
- Hazardous materials including building supplies, old tires and chemicals.Please click here for information on recycling hazardous materials from the City of Grapevine.
- Encyclopedias and magazines.
- Broken or badly-worn furniture.
- Infant & toddler car seats. Due to recalls, GRACE cannot accept these items.
- Televisions and used appliances Currently, GRACE does not have the capacity to test and store any televisions or appliances.Please click here for a listing of electronic recycling locations from the City of Grapevine.
Thank you for helping GRACE focus on helping our clients.
You can also support GRACE by donating valuable professional services. While some of these opportunities can be found on our volunteer chart, many more are left to your imagination! Some ideas include medical services, repair and maintenance, and technology consulting. If you feel you have a professional service to offer, please contact the GRACE Development Department. All services accompanied by a zeroed invoice will be recognized by GRACE as tax-deductible donations.
As GRACE continues to grow, your donated assets can be vital to our programs as well. The GRACE Transitional Housing program is always in critical need of working vehicles. These vehicles allow our clients to transport themselves to school and work as they move toward independence and self-sufficiency.
GRACE is always looking for volunteers. If you, your family, or a group want to pitch and help the community, click on one of the sign up sheets below and start making a difference today!
To Volunteer for Christmas Cottage, sign up here
To Volunteer for Donation Station, sign up here.
To Volunteer for our Food Pantry, sign up here.
You can make a donation online to support GRACE families who are struggling.
Join us in our mission to help those going through a crisis become self-sufficient again by clicking here.
Questions about making a financial donation? Please contact the Chief Development Officer.